Saturday, April 4, 2020

Compile Photos And Videos Into One Video











About:

Please message me before submitting a gig request so we can discuss what you are wanting.



I will compile videos and photos you have into slideshows/ one video.

I will also take pictures for you as well, but that might take longer. It will also cost more.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and Great Result from a true Pro...

:

nice work!

:

The end product is AMAZING!!! Exactly what I was looking for. The communication was easy and the product delivery was very fast. The seller is absolutely recommendable and I am very much looking forward to working with him again

:

Seller is super communicative and fast! not to mention, his pricing is very affordable. I'll come to him again for my needs!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment