Thursday, April 23, 2020

All Kind Of Video Editing











About:

Hello and Welcome to my Gig, I am an level 1 seller and experienced video editor on fiverr.

I can help you in editing following kind of videos:

  • advertisements
  • real estate
  • highlights
  • montage
  • basic editing
  • text animation
  • memes
  • social media content
  • slideshow
  • promo videos
  • event videos

    If you need any kind of help please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

He responded on time, the editing was really good just like we asked and he actually did sum extra stuff which was nice. I definitely recommend

:

Communication went well and delivery was perfectly in time. Provided footage was not very interesting, but Omar managed to make it appealing :)

:

Very pleased with omarfarooq111 work. Was very easy to work with and would def. recommend.

:

Very good, will use again

:

It’s was very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment