Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit A Creative Video For Your Youtube Channel











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I provide professional video editing for your youtube videos that will get you likes and subscriptions. From tops, to blogs, gaming showreels and anything else you have in mind.



I offer great visual and sound effects, amazing transitions, green screen editing, memes, royalty-free music, audio sync, slideshows, and anything that will fit your needs. 



How does the process work?





  • Message Me – So we can discuss the project and move forward


  • Provide Footage – You provide the raw video footage to me 


  • Editing – I’ll edit your footage into a great video.


  • Revisions – I will make revisions as you see it fit.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice and in the highest possible quality at no extra cost. 

Reviews


:

Excellent!!!

:

Perfecto!!

:

Thanks! This was great :)

:

Me encanto tu trabajo !!

:

Es una maquina, me envió varias opciones en base a lo que le pedí... estoy muy satisfecho! sin duda vuelvo a contar con él.!




No comments:

Post a Comment