Saturday, April 25, 2020

Enhance Your Audio, Edit, And Color Grade Your Videos











About:

Your footage deserves to be edited by a professional! I edit and color grade using a calibrated monitor. I will also enhance your audio so that it sounds as good as it can be.

Reviews


:

Teera was very responsive, professional, knowledgable, and quick with his work. I reached out to him to mix and color-correct a short film I made with some friends and he made the process easy and straightforward. I would definitely work with him again.

:

Love his work

:

I came to Teera with a challenging feature length documentary that needed a colorist as well as sound editing. Teera put in the extra effort to make sure that the documentary was ready for film festivals as well as a pitch to an American TV station. Thank you for all the hard work.

:

Fast and professional!

:

Another great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment