Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing Service











About:

About This Gig
Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid cancellation. Thank you.
Fulltime professional post-production firm, so if you're looking for professional and neat visual products, you're in the right place.


I have developed my professional skills from countless hours of technical studies and professional experience, I also hold a Masters Degree in Creative Digital Media
Please ask if you would like to see our portfolio.


I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate videos & Social Media visuals. 
  • Drone footage
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials
  • Explainer & Business videos.
  • Your family and vacation footage.
  • Motion graphics
  • Videohive templates
  • VFX & SFX, Color Corection


There’s a massive demand for online content in today’s thriving internet and social media market, from pre-roll commercials to funny virals. I have the tools and experience to bring your idea's to fruition.
PLEASE READ FAQ
I'm online 24/7.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!! (Check FAQ)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Happy with this seller, he had excellent communication skills, he listened and worked with us to get this project right. To be honesty I was very impressed with his skills and ability to understand what we wanted. Thank you very much Harrison, no doubt we will be back in the very near future to do more work. Blessings.

:

No communication and work was not good at all

:

you had an option for revisions

:

Great job very professional! Exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment