Sunday, April 5, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid cancellation. Thank you.
Hi there!, I'm Bilal, Founder of ByCultr a marketing, content creation & website development company, so if you're looking for professional and neat visual products, you're in the right place.


I have developed my professional skills from countless hours of video editing practise & creating content.



Please ask if you would like to see our portfolio.


I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate videos 
  • Social Media visuals
  • Podcast 
  • VLOG
  • Drone footage
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials
  • Explainer & Business videos.
  • Your family and vacation footage.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment