Saturday, April 25, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Montage For Youtube











About:

You know those cool moments in a game you clipped but have never used? Yeah, so basically I'll turn them into an epic montage with memes and stuff or whatever you want for your YouTube channel. You can choose the music you want, and have a bunch of creative control. Just be as specific as you can with what you want and I'll try to make it happen. The more footage you give me to work with, the better as I'll have more options to choose from. I'm not a professional editor so I won't be able to do things like work in After Effects, Blender or whatnot, but I should be able to meet the majority of your needs.



Also, If you want me to make you a clean 2D outro, I can do that too. Again, just tell me the music and send me your logo and I'll sync it with the beat.



Please message me before you place the order so that I can make sure I'll be able to meet your needs in the specified timeframe.

Reviews


:

I love his work, the prices are also great

:

god tier content

:

Great video edit

:

Loved it! exactly how I described it! will buy again

:

holy sh*t i sent him 2 of my worst call of duty clips and he made it look epic im for sure gonna have this guy do some more montages




No comments:

Post a Comment