Thursday, April 23, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Color Grading











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ordering


This Gig offers Editing & Color Grading Services for Your 



  • Commercial Ad
  • Marketing Video
  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music Videos
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Testimonial & Interview
  • Drone Video
  • Travel Video
  • Green Screen
  • And any kind of videos you want


This service includes amazing transitions, Stylish Modern title effects,
Camera shake removal, Noise Reduction, cutting & adding music in the right 
timing, audio sync,reducing background Noise and anything you want


Workflow:



  • First you give me text and we discuss about your project
  • And then send me your media files
  • Now discuss about Price, Turnaround Time
  • I proceed to work my magic, adding effects as necessary to make your video stand out
  • Finally I send you the video for any revision/correction (Unlimited Revision No Extra Cost)
  • Revisions made based on feedback and then Final delivery 


I am using 



  • Premiere Pro
  • Davinci Resolve
  • After Effects



See my Sample Work in the link below........
https://vimeo.com/imranseditfx



I am 24/7 Online and I'll get back to you quickly so we can get started!

Thank you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love working with @imranseditfx! he did an amazing video for me. Complete all revisions fast and exactly what I asked for. Very professional.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

GREAT JOB!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Very kind and professional, always available and truly committed. I highly recommend Imran's services!




No comments:

Post a Comment