Saturday, April 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video In 24 Hours











About:

If you're looking for someone to professionally edit your video, you've come to the right place!

I have over 8 years experience filming, editing and producing.

I have a passion for film and video and would love to make your next project come to life!



How to order:



1. Message me and let me know about your needs and vision

2. Provide footage and instructions  (I will guide you if necessary)

3. After evaluation I will calculate a quote and communicate it to you

4. If you find the quote convenient, we will start an order



100% confidentiality for NSFW 18+ videos



This gig includes anything related to Video Services - Commercials, Ads, Weddings/Events, Logo intros (templates or customized based on your instructions), Green Screens, Interviews, Slide-Shows, Presentations, Instagram/FB videos, Motion Graphics, Montages, Color Grade, Subtitles and MUCH MUCH more. 



Send me a message now and lets start working on your next project today!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and speed of delivery, great understanding of project goals. Final delivery quality OK.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This guy nails what I want video wise every time, defiantly a professional when it comes to editing.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience, delivered exactly what I wanted. Will be back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment