Sunday, April 5, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Personal And Corporate Videos











About:

"The art is in the edit"



Please Contact Me Before Purchase!



I am a freelance videographer and a content creator. I will edit all your videos in Full High Definition. I have been making travel/adventure films and documentaries for over 12 years.



Many clients use my services to upload their videos on websites, online platforms and social media. I can provide copyright-free music and sound design. 



I will edit any footage related to:



  • Commercials 
  • Corporate 
  • Advertising / Marketing
  • Documentaries
  • Interviews
  • Show Reels 
  • Expeditions 
  • GoPro / Drone
  • YouTube
  • Instagram / Facebook (including vertical videos)
  • Business
  • Property 
  • Intros
  • Outros
  • Travel
  • Wedding / Engagement
  • Personal 
  • Home Movies


Message me now to discuss any other custom work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bluecore1045 did an excellent job. He was extremely responsive from the beginning all the way through the end. He also completed the job in less than 24 hours. I appreciate his efforts and will use him again.

:

Awesome service! And fast!

:

Very Efficient and prompt. Thank you so much for creating my video.

:

Fantastic communication and quick delivery!

:

Sorry that you didn't think that I provided a 5 star service.




No comments:

Post a Comment