Sunday, April 5, 2020

Video Editing On Premiere Pro











About:

Contact me before placing your order!



Hi. I'm a Professional Video Editor, Graphic Designer, Website Designer & Developer with strong expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity & WordPress & Ecommerce.



My Services include the following and more:-



>>> VIDEO SERVICES <<<



  • Green Screen / Chroma Key
  • Montage Video
  • Color Gradient
  • Text Animation
  • Color Correction
  • Inserting an Intro according to your video (or you provide)
  • Split, Cut out a scene
  • Join two or more clips
  • Elongate at a certain portion
  • Add Subtitles / Captions
  • Slow Motion, Fast Motion
  • Add Call-Outs / Arrows / Shapes with Text 
  • Zoom In / Zoom Out at specific points
  • Everything you can think of related to video editing


>>> AUDIO SERVICES <<<



  • Volume Up / Down
  • Add Voice-Over
  • Cut or Join Different Audio Sections
  • Audio Sync
  • Add Background Music 
  • Noise Removal
  • Lesson Audio Noise
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music
If you're not sure what package to order please send me a message and I can give you the best deal I can!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always

Seller's Response:

It was wonderful working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work you are an extraordinary professional delivery exceeds my expectations, I recommend your skills and why you are attentive and dedicated

Seller's Response:

It was nice working with you

Seller's Response:

Great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment