Sunday, April 5, 2020

Edit Professional Corporate Video











About:

Hi!

Thank you for checking out my gig.

I am Professional Video Editor having 4 years experience in market and have done many project. Currently I am working with corporate as video editor. 



Customer satisfaction is my first priority.



Types of video editing I can do for you:

  • Corporate video
  • Event
  • Tutorial
  • Multicam footage
  • Videos for your Youtube Channel
  • Drone Footage Editing
  • Clips merging
  • Color correction in your
  • Adding captions
  • Slow Motion and Fast motion
And Everything else which are not mentioned here but corporate videos requires.



NOTE: 
Contact me before placing order

Reviews


:

perfect service and very friendly!

:

excellent work - fast turnaround and responsive

:

Appreciate the work.. The seller accomodated the queries really well and the output is as desired. Great work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment