Sunday, April 5, 2020

Awesome Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

Hi, I'm Shivam, a Professional, Full-time video editor with over 5 years of Video Editing experience.



My services include:


  • YouTube
  • Promotional Videos
  • Wedding Videos
  • Post Production
  • Special effects
  • Video Conversion
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Joining Clip
  • Slow Motion
  • Blurs
  • Royalty-free music
  • Volume enhancing
Audio Syncing and so much more.


Important: I deliver all my videos in full HD format and at no additional cost!



I will not stop until the customer is happy with the result. Which is why I offer unlimited revisions.



Note: Contact me before ordering.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing quality of work, despite my delays he was patient and did an excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Love to see you happy.

:

I can't describe how awesome it is working with this guy!! INCREDIBLE WORK!

:

Love to see you happy

:


No comments:

Post a Comment