Thursday, April 2, 2020

Create A Professional Gaming Montage











About:

Please contact me before ordering. I will make a professional looking montage out of your clips, edited to a song of your choice. For pricing/length, check the different tiers in the gig (short, medium, long). If you desire a video longer than described in my gig, feel free to contact me and we'll work something out.



For more examples of my work, check out: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUefrgB64tzUV_tvY36b31Q/videos



In this montage I will: 



- assemble

- color grade

- add visual effects/transitions

- add/remove/enhance sound

- Intro/outro

- add subtitles if needed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

10/10 gonna be ordering from this guy again, the product was amazing. Honestly couldn’t have asked for a better product.

:

:) Glad you like it my man!

:

great job

:

Second time ordering and im super happy with it :D

:

Great communication throughout the whole process. Would order from again




No comments:

Post a Comment