Sunday, April 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

I can do professional video editing and post-production on: 

  • films,
  • short clips,
  • music videos,
  • promotions,
  • commercials,
  • intros,
  • marketing videos,
  • drone videos,
  • etc.


The service includes advanced visual and sound effects, amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more! 



I can output and render in any file format you would like


Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost
  • Express service available
  • Revisions included


I am using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.


Please note: 

Please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you need, so I can be sure I can do it for you! I am online 24/7, I'll get back to you quickly, and we can get started right away!



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Djole94 creates professional grade videos on a level well above the average fiverr video editor. The quality of video I received from him made other artists look amateurs. I went to Djole94 to create a 1 minute promo music video for my business (cruisetheisland.com). What he didn't know is that I also hired four other artists to create videos from the same video footage ($25 - $60 per video). Each artist found a different royalty free song to use. Djole94 was great at communicating, suggested some awesome music, and quickly created a video. He used awesome transitions, played with video speed, angle, zoom, and filter to create a masterpiece. I plan to use him for future videos.

:

He’s so good. He reads my mind. Hardly any revisions. He’s a great editor and combines the voiceover and music seamlessly. I will continue to use him again.

:

This was the second time I've worked with Djole. It was just as excellent as the first time! Thank you so much!

:

It was wonderful working with djole94. He understood all my edits and executed them just as I wanted. And fast! Would definitely work with him again.

:

Thanks a lot ! I am super happy with the Result ! very nice and friendly! looking forward for the next job with him !




No comments:

Post a Comment