Sunday, April 5, 2020

Be Your Video Editor











About:

Hi, I will be your video editor for any video editing gig you have. I have been doing this for 2 years now and I assure you professional results. 



I can edit almost all the things including: 



  • Youtube
  • Travel
  • Vlogs
  • Interviews
  • Slideshows
  • Seminars
  • Promos 
  • Intros/Outros


and anything else you might think of. 



What kind of editing do I provide? 



  • Trimming
  • Merging
  • Color Grading
  • Color Correction
  • Green Screens
  • Fancy Transitions
  • SFX
  • VFX
  • Subtitles
  • Typography
  • Slideshows
  • Background Music
  • Titles 


and almost everything. 



HOW DOES IT WORK? 



Our order will be some simple steps



  1. You message me with your needs 
  2. We agree on a price and start the order
  3. We devise the best way to obtain your footage
  4. I will edit and submit for your comments and review
  5. I will deliver in the format of your choice


THANKYOU!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE



Looking Forward

Reviews


:

Great job, Recomend

:

great wor once more

:

Return customer recomend

:

great job, once more

:

greta and professional, recomend




No comments:

Post a Comment