Sunday, April 5, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Montage











About:

Please contact me before your order. Thanks.



Here are some more of my previous work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjajMzyh2L8&list=PLbtjA3E17gNAl9Qu9GtUMs4LPePvgsaeJ



I'm here to make your montage the best it can be. 



If you need funny moments or other types of gaming videos made check out my other 



How to order:


  1. Message me – we will discuss your needs, price, delivery time
  2. Order with the custom offer I send you.
  3. Provide footage and music
  4. Editing - I will edit the video
  5. Review the video
  6. Delivery


Please contact me before you order so I have an understanding of what needs to be done and able to calculate a price & delivery time

Reviews


:

Cool dude, and he can make nice edits while keeping it on beat

:

Thank you for patience

:

He did exactly what I wanted! That all that matters at the end of the day!

:

Did exactly what I asked for

:

Great Feedback, Awesome Editor!




No comments:

Post a Comment