Thursday, April 2, 2020

Edit Pubg Professional Montage











About:

Hello, I'm a good video editor who can edit your footage or demos as you wish with the new style of editing or the old style as you wish I'm gonna make your footage talk with your favorite song that will make your video more and more professional to fit your taste, What you are waiting for just order now and test by yourself the real professional edit.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AmaZing work and quality.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

ezgamerplay has definatly surpassed my expectation. He Kept in Contact very well even gave me a couple pointers he really knows what he is doing and i really respect his work as i had alot of instructions i thought mattered on youtube.. like me picking a song purely cause it was trending. he had almost done the video for me and i decided i hated the song.. i told him its ok it still looks great but he insisted on Making me a Great Video. so i told him to go purely on how he would do it. and now i will 100% be back.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much man you are a really great person with amazing personality

:

Epic. Love it




No comments:

Post a Comment