Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make Video Editing Of 360 Video Vr360 Vr180 Stitch Shoot 360











About:

Hi everyone,



I have worked on some really interesting VR projects and I am confident that I can exceed your expectations! I do VR360 and VR180 videos and i worked with several different cameras such as Go Pro Fusion, Insta360 One X, Insta360 Evo, Insta360 Pro 2, Qoocam Kandao. 

I would like to help your deliver your requirements and create your story!



My key skills are:



✔ VR360 Video/VR180 Video 

✔ Stitching, editing, post-prodcution

✔ CleanUp (Rig Removal (Drone / Tripod))

✔ Nadir Logo

✔ 3D Depth Correction

✔ 3D Text/Model Integration

✔ Color Correction

✔ Noise/Grain Reduction

✔ Stabilization

✔ Motion Graphics



Software used:



•Adobe After Effects

•Adobe Premiere Pro

•Mistika VR

•Mocha VR

•Final Cut Pro X



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Pavel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks man. Feel free to share on your portfolio. Please send the full res version and project file when you get a chance.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I will!

:

GREAT WORK!! Thank you!

:

Amazing experience! 100% satisfied. Will use again

:

Working with Pavel was very easy! He understood what I needed right away and answered really quick. He even didn´t mind helping me with the music score for the video and very patient when I asked to include some titles. Really recommend him, and I will use his services again whenever I don't have time to edit my own 360 vids.




No comments:

Post a Comment