Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig!



I will accept your 5minutes video clip and provide you with a video of whatever run time you want.



What I can edit in your video:



  • Added Transitions


  • Audio Noise Removed


  • Added Sound Effects 


  • Green Screen effect


  • Background change 


  • Colour Balancing


All in all, I will provide you with a video which looks very professionally and smartly edited because of added functionalities.



I look forward to working with you.



Regards,

Sarang

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my third time working with Sarang. And every time, he's been great to work with—fast, detailed, great communication, and very willing to make sure the result is to your liking. I highly recommend working with Sarang, and I look forward to the next time we work together.

Seller's Response:

I also enjoy working with you Nick! Waiting for your next message! 😊

Seller's Response:

Great Service and follow-thru!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience as always




No comments:

Post a Comment