Monday, November 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

I can edit your footage and make it flow properly with smart cuts and transitions, add royalty free music, Premium Legally Licensed music, Broadcast Quality Logo Intros/Outros graphics/titles, captions, and I can do color corrections too! If you need something else, just ask, I can probably do it. 



Please contact me to explain your vision and I will edit something to your specifications or put my own spin on it, and I'll send you a custom offer. Remember, since it is your video and your vision, you should have a concrete explanation or editing script of what you want. 





What comes with $50:

  • Logo Intro / Outro 
  • Music 
  • Color / Audio Adjust
  • Color / Audio Correction
  • Lower Third 
  • Transitions
  • Static Titles

  • Simple Motion Graphics 
  • 2D Titles or Icons





How to get started?:

  1. Contact me and explain your project

  2. Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script, storyboard etc (Dropbox or Google Drive preferred. Please have all your content ready before we start an order.)

Reviews


:

Once again very good experience, I will return back soon. Thank you so much Imran.

:

Good Experience.

:

Dam I am more than satisfied with your work. The video looks and feel very professional which is exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended him if you are struggling with your video ads. Cheers!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment