Friday, November 27, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG *IMPORTANT*



Hello, I am a 24-year-old video editor based in Spain. I've been studying visual design and video editing for over 7 years. I can edit your short clips, marketing videos, promotions, advertisement, birthday videos, weddings, multicamera editing, and any kind of footage you can provide me. If you're looking for the best video editing results you are on the right gig!



I CAN EVEN DELIVER THE ORDER IN A FEW HOURS!



With the Basic pack you can get:
  • Simple editing
  • Adding royalty free music
  • Joining videos and pictures
(contact for details)



With the standard and premium pack, you can get more complex editing, for detailed info send me a message!



  • I can render the order in any file format you want.
  • I can find and use royalty free music for you if needed.


***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG***



Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a moment to give me a fast description of what you want so I am sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7, I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away! Always tell me the duration of the footage, please.



Best results for you!




Only on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

Adrilance is ver responsive, fast delivery, good communication.

:

very professional

:

very professional

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great editing!




No comments:

Post a Comment