Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Professional Video And Audio Editing











About:





Hi!    I'm SHAHBAZ

I'm experienced video-editor. I can take care of your social media clips, corporate videos, music videos, Instagram, you tube, promos, commercials and a lot of other types of footage.



My service includes:

Visual and sound effects, well-designed titles/subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, color correction and much more!



The Process:

  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward.


  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me. 


  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love..


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice.


NOTE:

         Why you give me?

  • Guarantee of the work!
  • 100% money back guarantee!
  • Get the highest possible quality of editing!
                       EDITING FOR YOU

IMPORTANT: 

PACKAGES: I have 3 package I will do the best in these packages. Please use 'CONTACT ME' button for a custom quote suited for your particular needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely loved his service. Very fast service And his editing skill is 10/10! He can turn any video good extraordinary! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🥰

Seller's Response:

Very good job. Very understand. Willing to learn. Had him do revisions but never complained once. Good job

Seller's Response:

Thank u so much

:

You can trust him. Good professional and good person Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment