Thursday, November 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

     Please message me before ordering so that we can adequately prepare for the task ahead.



I'm a reliable video editor with over 2 years of experience who works passionately with the focus to deliver the best results for you.

   1. Professional video editing and delivery in full HD or 4K quality in any desired format for any social media!

   2. Working with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects and Audition to produce the best possible product.



The videos services I offer:



  • Color grading
  • Professional Transitions
  • Intro/Outro
  • Lower thirds
  • Speed ramping
  • Green screen
  • Graphic effects
  • Videos effects
  • Promotional Videos
  • Events
  • Gaming videos
  • Real estate videos
  • Vlogs
  • Color correction
  • Any social media format
     



The a
udio services I offer:



  • Audio synching
  • Royalty-free music
  • Noise removal
  • Stabilizing
  • Audio effects
  • Audio mixing
  • Volume editing
 



If you have any further questions about my service, there is a FAQ down below. If you can't find an answer to your questions there, you can message me directly.

Reviews


:

Thanks Fillib. Yet again a great job and fast!

:

Always a pleasure to work with! Very timely, professional and extremely skilled!

:

Great to work with! My first choice for any video editing

:

Very patient and great skills in editing. I would recommend him for future projects.

:

Incredible to work with! Timely, knowledge, patient and extremely talented! I look forward to working on another project soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment