Sunday, November 29, 2020

Edit Your Music Video With Popular Modern Effects











About:

I am a video editor. I edit music videos.

send me your provided footage, and I will make am amazing music video with popular effects!

I will add modern transitions, color correction/grading, glowing scribble animation, glowing fire masking cut outs and a lot more! I will credit myself for the edit unless you say otherwise. Although I'm very interested in your vision, I do my best work when given creative freedom. My pricing is not set in stone, message me if you're looking for something different and we can work something out!

Reviews


:

FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!

:

Great job.

:

Great job! communicated effectively

:

This seller had very good communication , and did excellent work. Would definitely use again.

:

Communicates effectively. Helps complete your vision!!




No comments:

Post a Comment