Sunday, November 29, 2020

Professional Camtasia Video Editing Or Screen Recording











About:

Hi and Welcome,



  I am an Experienced Camtasia video editor and creator. I will do Camtasia video editing or Screen Recording professionally in high resolution and in Economical rates and with unlimited revisions. If you are looking for professional work then don't hesitate to place an order. 





what can I do?



  • Professional video editing using Camtasia Studio
  • Record E-learning tutorials
  • Covert powerpoint presentation file into mp4 or any other format with voice over
  • Screen Recording/Capturing webinars
  • Complete how to videos or step by step explanation videos
  • Demos for Website, App or software
  • Whiteboard animations  
  • Resize videos
  • Create subtitle file for videos or add captions
  • and much more





Customer Satisfaction is more than important for me.

100% satisfaction guaranteed.



If you have any question regarding my gig please feel free to contact me.



Note: Discuss your Requirements before placing an order, So that I can Provide you best Result. 

Thank you!  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work at the end

:

Very easy!

:

Camtasia skills excellent.

:

Very good, he listens to my requests and deliver accordingly.

:

Talha did a good job! Price/Quality was outstanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment