Friday, November 20, 2020

Amazing And Professional Video Editing











About:

If you are looking for edits for your video's that you can't do yourself then you are in the right place! I have been working with many different clients for years so if you are looking at editing for your Music Video, YouTube Video's etc then I can help you out! 



I not only, love that tedious and time consuming edit, but I'm good at it. I make sure to contact you with updates and clarifications so you don't end up with a bad end product. 



Each project is different; talking the details before we start will help to achieve better results!



I can help with:



  • Professional video editing
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Short Video Ads 
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Short clips, music videos

Reviews


:

Richard did a very good job turning my random videos into something cohesive. I had some issues uploading my files, which is more of a Fiverr issue than his. All things considered, I am happy with the final video.

:

Richard really fulfilled my requests and made sure communication was on point.

:

JUST SEND ME YOUR BEST WORK ..IM ON A DEADLINE THANKS

:

Richard was super fast with the edits and did a great job. We will use him again for sure! CAPRI

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment