Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos And Post Production











About:

Are you looking for a professional Video Editor? I am here to Help you :) 



I am offering you following services



  • Professional video editing and post-production.
  • Event videos (Wedding, Birthdays, Party) 
  • Slideshows (Wedding, Pre shoot, Birthdays)
  • Music Videos
  • Vlogs
  • Advertisements
  • Aerial/ Drone footage editing
  • Commercials
  • Educational 
  • Documentaries 
  • YouTube, Instagram, Facebook
  • Promo and Teasers
  • Business Video
  • Product Advertisement
  • Green Screen 





Also,



  • Advanced visuals and sound effects, 
  • Modern transitions, 
  • Beautiful title effects, 
  • Cutting and adding music, 
  • Audio sync and much more




I use Latest Mac and Professional Video Editing software like Adobe Premiere pro / filmora etc. and I Can provide your videos in Any Format you want without any extra charges.





Please Contact me before you order I can give you a better Output if i get to know what you exactly Need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dilip was excellent to work with. He worked tirelessly to give me the outcome that I was looking for. Even when I was unable to articulate exactly what I wanted, his relentless effort of trying to meet my expectation was outstanding. Another thing I noticed is how kind and professional he was in helping me to meet my goal. Not one time did he cop an attitude, but instead he kept trying and you could tell he really wanted to make sure I was satisfied. Not only will I be using him for other gigs but I will go out of my way to recommend others to use him Great working with you Dilip. Job well done!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer

Seller's Response:

the most important thing for me was, I liked the fact that he is willing to work with someone who don't know much about computers. He helped with some understanding in some areas. I would like to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Dilip is a true professional, and even though some corrections were needed, he did everything to make sure I was satisfied. I loved his services so much so that I am stacking a number of projects together for him to retain his services for the long-term. This is someone you NEED to work with, regardless if is a short term or long term project.




No comments:

Post a Comment