Thursday, November 5, 2020

Professionally Stabilize Your Shaky Video











About:

I will professionally STABILIZE your shaky video footage using the most appropriate tool on a case by case basis.

I have access to Adobe CC Suite, Sony Vegas Pro, and ProDAD Mercalli 



This is perfect for:

  • Handheld cameras
  • Aerial/Drones videography



With this gig, I will stabilize the footage to make it less shaky, and much more enjoyable to view.

The better quality your video, the better I can stabilize it without having to reshoot it completely.



RATES



$10 PER Minute of regular footage




$10 PER Timelapse Clip, less than 1 Minute each



Bulk Rates: For every 10 minutes of footage, get 1 minute free.



Please message me with your project details before ordering. I can check out a sample of your footage and discuss with you further. Most times I will return a sample of the stabilization so you can decide if you like the outcome and want to order! This ensures you are happy with my work before spending anything!



100% Positive Level 2 Seller - 500+ Reviews

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with. Got great results for a reasonable price and a very shaky clip. Very knowledgeable and skilled in his field. Great experience overall, highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience - and an awesome project to work on. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

I had some camera shake on my Sony a6400 with a 50mm lens. I was not using a rig to steady the shots and should of been. Cevman to the rescue! Great work and fast turn around. I would order again.

Seller's Response:

Great experience all around! I appreciate it and thank you again :)

Seller's Response:

Great job! I will definitely come back to you! Best Eike




No comments:

Post a Comment