Thursday, November 19, 2020

Edit A Call Of Duty, Csgo Or Fortnite Montage











About:

Please contact me before you order to avoid disappointments.



I will make a nice Call of Duty, Fortnite or CS:GO montage out of your clips. 

Here is a playlist with some of my work: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6UkBYdI5H_OUSgh5Eh4cD_hiCmKiLdIe



I will make a montage / highlight video of any game you want.

With transitions, color effects, text and many more, i will also sync it to the song.

The video will be the length of the song you choose if you have enough game-play for it.

You have to provide your own game-play as video file! (Demo files are 
negotiable and will cost extra time and money, please contact me first!) 

If you want a montage longer than one song, feel free to contact me and then i can make a deal with you. 

 

No revisions needed!

I will continue until you have what you want!









Reviews


:

I'm really happy with the result! 10/10

:

Montage is great, 1 song for $10, smooth transitions.

:

Awesome stuff

:

Good edit always better than expected

:

easy & fast




No comments:

Post a Comment