Monday, November 2, 2020

Edit Video Productions For Tv, Social Media And Web Series











About:



In this particular Gig service,

I will edit your video productions professionally for Broadcasting Television, online radios, and also social media. 
Especially Green screen editing, AE template editing, Logo Animation, and standard Motion Graphics.

Includes advanced visuals & sound effects, color grading, fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, and much more!
    

Why Me?!
  • I have with over 09 years of experience as a Professional Video Editor & Motion Graphics Designer in the Post Productions.
  • I have had the opportunity to work in the two most famous Broadcasting televisions (RTV & DurontoTV) & five TVC Production offices in Bangladesh.
  • I am passionate, responsible, dedicated, and reliable. 
  • I bring a very high level of professionalism in all my works in Video Production


PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME & LET'S DO THIS.



Thanks
Hossanur Rhaman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am beyond satisfied with my commercial. The video is perfect. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great and quick work

:

its an honour for me. thank you very much.

:

very good communication. The results have become very good. I am happy. Thank you very much.

:

Very fast and professional delivery, recommended for other buyers! Max stars




No comments:

Post a Comment