Friday, November 27, 2020

Edit Your Videos Professionally











About:

Seeking for someone to edit your videos??! So yeah, you have come to the right place.

I am a professional editor of having a experience of more than 2 years and I can edit any type of video.

My costumers are very important for me so I'll be sure not to disappoint you. Your wish is my command! 



What I can edit:

  • any short video
  • removing or adding logo/watermark
  • intro and outro
  • YouTube vlogs
  • music video
  • slideshow
  • lyrics video
  • cutting out scenes
  • adding subtitles
  • adjust volume level
  • green screen
  • transitions
  • photo slideshows
  • converting in different format
  • adding or removing music
  • joining clips together
  • fast forward/slow motion
  • increase/decrease opacity


Do CONTACT me before ordering 



Thank You^^









Reviews


:

Better than expected....more work to come

:

Very creative and awesome Seller, we will use again !!! Thank you !!

:

Fantastic....Awesome....Editor...!! This Gig could often be very hard to explain on what and how you need to produce a quality footage. After many editors on Fiverr that we have tried through the years on this is one of our Top 3 that we will continue to Do Business with .

:

great work fast

:

Best Fiverr Seller EVER!! We have been on fiverr for over 10 years, This is the most best Editor and in the fastest time !! We are so Thankful that you new how to take our Vision to the next level. We will order again....AMAZING!




No comments:

Post a Comment