Sunday, November 1, 2020

Create Cinematic Wedding Intro Video And Wedding Pro Package











About:

Here is the Full Video : https://youtu.be/Kcd39eqCpis



Thank You for visiting my gig page !



This gig offer you 25 cinematic wedding intro video .

Just watch the full preview and confirm me which one you love and place the order 

for 1 intro video the cost will be $10.



 2nd package __________



I'm a Pro wedding video editor , I have been working since 2012  

I've done a lot of wedding video highlights 

so you can consider me for your wedding highlight . ( if you're a agency I love to work with you because I 've great experience to worked with so many wedding agency )



I'll charge $100 for this package 



The Full Wedding Package 



This package offer you full wedding video editing and also the wedding highlights 

The cost will be $250 for this package .



Please visit my profile and feel free to contact me for anything else 



------------Thank You-------------



 



Reviews


:

good work will hire again

:

Returning customer.

:

Good job.

:

Great job as always

:

Perfect. Top Class




No comments:

Post a Comment