Saturday, November 28, 2020

Fast And Professional Video Editing











About:

Contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation. Thank you!

Hi! My name is Nathan Lucca. I’m a video editor with 6+ years of professional experience. From post production on music videos to commercials and promotions, I’ve spent a countless amount of time perfecting my craft.

  • Order will be delivered within two days.

  • I can output your order in any file type and quality of your choosing, up to 4K.

  • I can find and include royalty free music for you.

  • Revisions are always included.

The process:

  1. Message me - Tell me what your video is about and how you want it edited and I will find a price which fits your project.
  2. Provide footage - Upload your footage to a cloud storage service of your choice to share it with me.
  3. Create order - Purchase a package from my gig page. You can add a $10 extra to your order to meet the price quoted.
  4. Video creation - I will create the first version of your video in under two days.
  5. Review - After I send you your video, you can tell me what you’d like me to change. All orders come with at least two revisions / changes.
  6. Delivery - I will send you the final version of your video.

I look forward to helping bring your vision to life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was so far the best experience I have had with regard to the patient and committed work that I needed for my project. The final work was beyond outstanding. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be using this service for all my editing projects.

:

Thank you!

:

Nathan delivered what was asked on a very quick timetable.

:

Fast delivery, quality video, i'm extremely satisfied with the final result!

:

Seller reached my expectations perfectly. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment