Monday, November 9, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

### PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A PRICE###



Hi there!, I'm George, Professional Video editor and motion graphic artist with more than 4 years of experience.



I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate videos & Social Media visuals. 
  • Slideshows
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials
  • Explainer & Business videos.
  • Your family and vacation footage.
  • Intros/Outros
  • Green screen fixing / Motion graphics
  • Interviews editing
  • Advanced VFX & SFX, Color C.



    I will deliver in high standards and Quality including 4K

100 satisfaction guarantee

Refund option is available



I'm online 24/7.

Reviews


:

great service I'm a repeat customer! always does excellent work and is quick to complete!

:

Very responsive, quality work.

:

Amazing! Thank you.

:

Wow!! higly recommend! Very professional, very fast. Great comunication. I have more thing i need deffently order from you again. Thank you!!

:

Very impressed with the videos created. George is perfectionist and communication was excellent though out the order. The videos exceeded my expectations. He made sure that I am 100% satisfied with the work. I found my man for the videos and will keep using his services again and again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment