Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Any Video You Need











About:



*My pricing tiers are a general estimate of what I charge for length of time. Message me so
we can figure out a more accurate rate for your project!


Video content is everywhere online, and it is crucial that you are producing content on social media platforms to establish brand awareness.



Do you need a professional yet affordable editor?



With clips provided, I will edit any videos you need. From a 30 second promotional, a 10 minute long You Tube video to even your wedding videos. I can do it all and in an efficient manner.


All packages contain a fully edited product before revision so that I can assure that you are satisfied and will not have to pay any more money after the initial purchase. Fully edited videos contain - a complete edit, sound design, custom text (font needs to be provided) and any transitions or effects necessary.



If a song is necessary for your video (excluding music content), a song  by me will be selected from Epidemic sound. When presented, a song change will not count as a revision.



You can view some of my work here: https://vimeo.com/user101353065


Looking forward to building your brand and fulfilling your vision!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment