Thursday, November 26, 2020

Remove Light Flicker And Rolling Bars From Your Videos











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig here on Fiverr.



I can remove or reduce visible flicker found in footage usually seen as a flicker/strobing effect on your screen.



The flicker is caused by the fact that the lights strobe at the line frequency of the electrical power. If the frame rate of the video capture is close to that frequency (but not the same), then the effect becomes very noticeable and can potentially ruin perfectly good footage.



Regardless of the source, any form of flicker can seriously degrade the visual quality of footage. However, thanks to the most advanced flicker reduction algorithms in the industry, I can offer a way to clean up flickering clips improving video quality while preserving the beauty, detail and clarity of the original footage. In many cases rescuing clips that would otherwise be unusable.



Please contact me prior to placing an order so we can discuss your needs! Happy to review footage.



Also, please don't be put off my gig (as i only have a couple of 5* ratings here on Fiverr) this is a new venture for me, but i am a solid, reliable professional with 8+ years working in the industry working for many top clients/agencies in the UK.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again brotha you are a life saver. I had tried for at least 10-20 hours already to do it on my own, but you killed it thank you.

Seller's Response:

It was a reliable person and I would definitely hire him again (but I wish this never happens again)

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Really hope you dont get stuck with flickering but if you do, or any other editing issues, let me know! Good luck!

Seller's Response:

Immediate response and very professional!

:

Thanks for your kind feedback! good luck with future work.




No comments:

Post a Comment