Sunday, November 1, 2020

An Amazing Video Editing











About:

HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS!



Contact me first to discuss more about your project and will send you custom quote



Hello, Im Daniel!



I’m a professional video editor, I can help you with all kind of intro, outro ot editing video for any social network like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.



Worried because you don't have professional images or videos? Don't worry, I have an extensive library of professional videos and images with which I can create your video.



I also offer you background music of excellent quality, the best in the market with the best sound effects in case you need it.



If you have your own videos or images, I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements such as graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or colour grade.

Reviews


:

Daniel is the best Gig for video marketing you can count on. He is intelligent, communicative and always committed to first quality delivery and service. We have order five videos from him and the results are impressive.

:

Really enjoyed working with the Seller. He was very helpful and creative. I will contact him for future projects.

:

Very easy to interact and Daniel is very flexible and has good understanding

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment