Sunday, April 5, 2020

Remove A Solid Color Background From Image Or Video Or Gif











About:

Please do contact me before ordering to make sure I can help you with your project. Thanks.



A specific color will be removed from the whole animation otherwise we will need to do some advanced work which costs an extra.



This gig is to remove background solid colors from videos, images, and Gifs like you see in the preview video.



The light need to be all over the background so that there would be no shadow and the background would be the exact same color all over. The color of the background should also be very different from any other colors within the scene, if you are not sure, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


Please do contact me before ordering to make sure I can help you with your project. Thanks.

Reviews


:

fast delivery!

:

Super fast delivery, everything turned out great. Thanks!

:

Fast and good quality

:

Another great & quick service Thanks again I will be ordering more

:

Fast, friendly, and talented




No comments:

Post a Comment