Saturday, April 4, 2020

Be Your Professional Youtube Video Editor











About:

With this package you will receive a video edited in the way you want, also I will let you have unlimited revisions so anything you don't like I will change no matter how insignificant it is. Usually videos take 2 to 3 days to complete, I am all for the quality of my work and also customer satisfaction.


What I can do is listed below


Cutting clips
Colour grading
Smooth transitions
Text
Green Screen / Chroma Key
Montage Video
Color Gradient
Text Animation
Color Correction
Add Watermark
Split, Cut out a scene
Elongate at a certain portion
Add Captions
Slow Motion, Fast Motion
Zoom In / Zoom Out at specific points
Add Various Transition Effects between two clips
Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
Resize Video Dimensions
Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
Enhancing audio
Motion Tracking


Reviews


:

My friend continues to impress each and every week. Having Lavish as an editor is like having the stress about whether or not a video will be good be instantly lifted off of your shoulders.

:

Lavishedits has done a very professional job. His communication is very quick and on-point. He made sure to fit all of my needs and make the video exactly as I wanted it. I had various revisions to make but he always delivered quickly and tweaked every fix that I requested. I highly recommend working with this seller. I will return for more. Thank you

:

I really love working with lavishedits! Fast delivery and easy to work with. I love my YouTube videos. Thank you!

:

Thank you so much for the video. It looks great. :) I'll be sending another one soon!

:

Good work as usual, very detailed.




No comments:

Post a Comment