Saturday, April 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24Hours











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Are you looking for a professional video editing service that can deliver just what you need?
You came to the right place! 



Working with 3+ years of local experience!



Things I can do for you:



  • Professional video editing and post production on films,
  • Videohive After effect template editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing
  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions
  • Commercials


You can expect color graded cinematic end product with music sync with it. I can make you shaky video smooth, cut your video to your desired length, sync audio etc



Reason for using my service:

  1. I can provide files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
  2. 100% GUARANTEE  - Satisfied or its FREE! 
  3. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


  • Please take a minute to give me quick description of your end product for desired result.






Reviews


:

It was lovely working with zulkarix. He responded to requests well and was nicely communicative throughout the process. I was actually trying fiverr for the first time and he was very helpful through that part as well. Thanks man, see you next time! best regards!

:

Another successful project! Thank You

:

Another successful project with Zulkarix! I love working with him because he does all that he can to understand what I'm trying to achieve with the project and always delivers a final project that is on point. He makes what use to be a dreadful editing experience for me into an exciting part of making my videos! Thank You so much!! Will work with him time and time again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment