Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit Your Youtube Videos, Brolls And Vlogs To Perfection











About:

TURN YOUR BASIC LOOKING VIDEOS INTO PROFESSIONAL LOOKING MASTERPIECES AND STAND OUT FROM THE REST!!

Hi, my name is Waleed and I have been professionally editing YouTube videos for like 3 years now. If you are looking for someone who can edit your videos to perfection in very less time at reasonable cost then you have come to the right place.I am very passionate and professional in what I do and don't believe in wasting buyers' time and money.



NOTE: YOU MUST TEXT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS!!

NOTE: I WILL PROVIDE YOU MY SAMPLE WORK VIDEOS AS WELL!!

NOTE: REPEAT BUYERS WILL GET THE DISCOUNT AS WELL!!



Type of videos I edit:



- YouTube 

- Travel vlog editing

- Wedding film editing.

- Short film editing.

- B-Rolls.

- Corporate videos.

- Slideshows

- Montage

- Cinematic 



My Services Include:



- Mixing/Cutting

- Transitions

- Speed Ramps

- Motion Blur

- Slow motion/Freeze/ Fast video

- Music (Non-Copyrighted)

- Sound effects

- Stock footage

- Subtitles/Captions

- Titles and basic animations

- Presets/Luts

- Color correction/ Color Grading



Feel free to contact any time. Let's work together without any hesitation!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job with the vlog! Awesome communication and was able to add everything I mentioned!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Adam. I really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Seller did outstanding job. Very fast and perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you !!

:

Thatwasepioc delivered the job very quickly and asked lots of great questions. He was very responsive and made sure he did the job to my satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment