Saturday, April 4, 2020

Amazing Logo Reveal











About:

                                                         

                                                                ****** LOGO REVEAL ******



UNIQUE and NEW stylish Logo Reveal.



This Package Includes:



- Full HD quality 

- Background music

- Text

- Duration up to 10 seconds

- Revision included



You have need to provide me your logo or text or any link which you want to show below your logo.Available in Gold, Silver and in Blue colors.The video duration up to 10 seconds.This is the one video of logo reveal i have different logo reveal videos.

Reviews


:

Great job! What I like about Zahid the most is his adherence to deadlines; he gave me everything I submitted well- before it was due. Very cooperative and likeable. Highly recommend, and I will hire him for future jobs.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment