Sunday, April 5, 2020

Edit Your Video Professionally











About:

IMPORTANT:

I strongly advise that you message me first of all to discuss your needs;

I use my pre-sales communication to help pin down what exactly you need and how it can be done in the simplest and best way. The more clearly you we can identify what you need, the better I can serve you.

I can do any professional video editing and post production as you want according to your needs.

Short clips

Commercials

Social Media Videos

Green Screen

Promotions clips

Intros / Outros

Flat 2D Logo converting to 3D model

Marketing videos

Drone Videos / GoPro

Animated Maps

Animated Graphs

etc.



Since I'm a Fulltime freelancer in fiverr I'm available 24x7.

If I'm not around my workplace my virtual assistant will assist you.

The service includes Custom editing. That means each project has a custom price.

So kindly contact me before placing an order.




Thank you,

Aravinda



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing, was able to fix a problem I had with my ad creatives in merely 24hr. Truly recommend the guy!

Seller's Response:

It was complicated only because I'm so new at this he was great, walking me through everything I needed to do and even making me understand what he needs to from me. I will definitely be working with graphiczo716 again, His patience is wonderful

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked to work with me and my work. love to yiur with you again.

Seller's Response:

We always receive a great work! thank you very much!

:

Glad you liked it.




No comments:

Post a Comment