Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing With Fast Delivery











About:

I always love to work on my clients budget so whatever your budget is :) just contact me and lets get started :)



PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDER


Which types of videos i can edit for you :)



  • Commercial Ad
  • Wedding videos
  • Marketing Vids
  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music Videos
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Testimonial & Interview
  • Drone Vids
  • Travel Videos
  • Green Screen
  • And any kind of videos you want


Also available :

- progress bar

- add captions

- transcription

- trim length; remove sections

- background music

- callouts and sound effects



I am using 



  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Adobe Photoshop 
  • Adobe Illustrator 
  • Adobe Audition


What I need from you...

- the images you want to be included in the final product

- the raw video_files you want to be included in the final product

- transcript, if you want captions (TXT, DOC or similar file)

- and other special instructions



What I'll send you...

- new video file



Contact me today and tell me about your project! I look forward to working with you :-)



Your Editor
Raj

Reviews


:

I am so happy with the video Raj produced for me, and his great communication, speed and willingness to deliver my vision. Raj understood the brief and he very quickly delivered a first draft. He quickly delivered 2-3 iterations, as I gave my notes, and within 2-3 days he had a final video that totally surpassed my expectations. He is very generous with his time, such a friendly and decent guy, and clearly very creative, professional and skilled as an editor. I highly recommend working with Raj, and will definitely return to him for future editing work. 5 stars! Thank you

:

Great as always! Raj is my go to editor for a reason. Fast work, quick edits and very nice to talk to! Thank you!

:

Fabulous work every time! Easy to work with and communicate things to. My video came out even better than I envisioned!

:

very fast delivery and he is able to understand what your needs easily. I will definitely be working with him again..

:

Did exactly as I asked. Super easy to talk to and ask for changes. Will definitely continue to work with Raj for all my video editing needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment