Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wedding Video Editing, Color Grading And Color Correction











About:

Hi,


I have been continuously working as a weddings and event video editor for more than 3 years. I


Professional work approach and client-relations.
Software I use:
Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe After effects


Some types of editing:


  • Cinematic color grading
  • Amazing transitions
  • Event video
  • wedding videos
  • event promos

  • wedding promos


I ha have no issue of size or Internet I have fast internet. we can share data through Dropbox or Google drive.

Let me know if you wanna see my previous work.

Please do contact me before ordering.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jadikhan was very fast and quick with the delivery! Very satisfied and will be contacting him back for other work in the near future!

:

thank you so much hope to work for you in future

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment