Thursday, April 2, 2020

Provide All Type Video Editing In Very Affordable Price











About:

           

Hi.

          I WILL EDIT

 gaming  ,Music , narrative , commercials, documentaries, educational, wedding, birthdays videos and 
intro outros for videos  for any of platforms.





Visual and sound effects, fancy transitions, amazing title effects, shake removal, cutting, adding music, audio sync, music or footage research ,cutouts intro/outros and many more! 


other services i can provide you .



1-add or remove of sounds.

2-add or remove parts .

3-add your logos your pics  during the play of video.

4-color correction.

5-Convert your video into any format.

6-Reduce size of your video without loosing quality.

7-Start/End of your video.

8-Add title / texts.



If you feel that The packages are  something you need which is not mention in my gig then feel free to contact me we will discuss it I will try my best to for you.

Thanks .











Reviews


:

Good service

:

communication was very fast

:

He did an amazing job with my assignment. He did exactly what I asked of him. Also the communication was great and he worked very fast within a short period of time which was amazing. I highly recommend him for video project.

:

Great job. Work with you again.

:

He did his job. Communication was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment