Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Your Video Footage











About:

##### CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO GET YOUR OFFER #####



Hello,

I'm experienced video editor and video animator. I can take care of your social media clips, your travel, corporate, music videos and lot of other types of footage.



My service includes:

  • Visual and sound effects
  • Well designed titles/subtitles
  • Shake remove (stabilizing)
  • Trimming
  • Adding music
  • Audio sync
  • color correction
  • color grading and much more.........


You need to do:



  • Message me: we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward



  • Provide Footage: When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 


  • Video creation:  I'll edit your footage in to a video you will love, adding any extra requirements


  • Review: we review your video and make any necessary revisions




  • Delivery: I'll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice




Get the highest possible quality of editing.



IMPORTANT:



Packages: Above 3 packages ( basic, standard ,premium) are only estimates based on general requirements.

Please Use 'contact me' button for a quote suited for your particular needs.



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller really takes time to understand our needs, his skill is excellent and attention to detail is always first class. He is highly recommended and we look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

He's always on time with his projects. Looking forward to working together again.

:

Thank you very much

:

Perfect! Extremely well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment