Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit Your Videos Professionally Within 24 Hours











About:

I can do professional video editing and post-production on: 



  • Commercials
  • Films
  • Travel Videos
  • Corporate
  • GoPro footage
  • Promos
  • Aerial/Drone footage
  • Vlogs
  • Music Videos
  • Advertisements


The service includes advanced sound effects, cutting & adding music in the right timing, transitions, color corrections, audio sync, shake removal and many more!



  • I Can provide your videos in Any Format you want without any extra charges.


I am using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects



Please contact me with clear instruction Before Proceed to Order. I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you as quickly as possible



  • If you Like this Gig, remember to click the red heart icon ❤


Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bravissimo, professionale e onesto . Molto disponibile per accontentare ogni richiesta. È un piacere lavorare con lui . Grazie mille Ricky

Seller's Response:

Grazie è sempre un piacere!! :) ..Alla prossima Henriett

Seller's Response:

very quick to respond initialy and throught out the whole process. asked the right questions to make my very long list of edits a breeze. Delivered ahead of schedule and with quick corrections to typos that were my fault! Ended up with exactly what I needed and ahead of schedule

Seller's Response:

Thanks Todd! It’s a pleasure for me to collaborate for that project. I hope to work with you in the future! :)

Seller's Response:

great job!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment