Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Color Grade Your Video With Davinci Resolve











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.


I am a camerman/video editor/and colorist. I have been adapting my knowledge and skills with color for the past six years. I have worked on numerous projects ranging from tv shows to corporate promotional videos along with short films. I can color correct and give your film/video a slick look utilizing Blackmagic's "DaVinci Resolve." Whether your footage is in Log or your cameraman failed to white balance, I am here to assist and give your project the desired look.


Depending on the size of your project and the pace of the edit, the amount of time required might vary. Please contact me through messaging and I will happily compile a budget for your specific project.





Reviews


:

Adam is what Fiverr is all about. He is as profession and talented as they come. He made our low budget project seem really cinematic and high quality. He is patient, communicative and diligent. He has a keen artistic eye and is helpful and suggestive. He is someone I would definitely work with again in the future.

:

Very fast and perfect! I'll be back for sure!

:

Delivered a great result working with lower quality footage, on time.

:

Always the best!

:

Delivered what I asked for quicker than I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment